If you wish to live a unique and special experience visiting the province of Mendoza, nothing better than a biking tour in...
If you wish to live a unique and special experience visiting the province of Mendoza, nothing better than a biking tour in the area of Lujan de Cuyo (the best Malbec region) visiting vineyards and wineries in the "Camino del Vino" The wine journey. Enjoying the warmth of the people and the freshness of the endless greens and plantations, with an amazing view of the Andes Foothills.
Vistalba, Lujan de Cuyo (Central wine region)
From Monday to Saturday
All year long
The wine-tastings belongs to the traditional lines at each winery.
All of our tours are safely design by our team of sommeliers and professionals on tourism
to provide the maximum attention of our clients.
• Mountain bikes or cruiser, protection helmets and mineral water.
• Bilingual guide (Spanish-English)
• Mechanical service of any problems regarding bikes.
• Insurance of civil responsibility.
• Medical service and assistance for any emergency
• Pick up at 9:00 am return to destination at 18:00 hs.
• Costs of visit and tastings at 3 wineries, visit and tastings at the chocolate factory and lunch.
Service not Included
• Additional foods and drinks that are not in the program.
• Any other service not specified in "services included" .
• Full day (8 hours approximately)
• Sporting shoes, warm coat for Winter, sun glasses, picture camera or cell phone.
• With the purpose of preserving the Excellency of our service, the places where we will be visiting
are available of any modification (if needed).
In early hours of the mourning you will be going towards Formoza zone of Vistalba, in the department of Lujan de Cuyo, only 30 minutes away from the center of Mendoza.
Once you arrive to our starting point which is in the main office of Martin's Bikes located on Guarda Vieja street in Vistalba, our guide will be realizing a security speech, an introduction of the outstanding characteristics of the zone, and the locations that will be visited.
After the speech you will be circulating the amazing streets of this district going towards the first winery. At the arrival of this first winery selected, a personal will be waiting to show us their installation, inform us about the wine production and then try their amazing wines.
Ending this one you will continue to the next winery where you will have the possibility to experience
a unique traditional form of wine production with a completely different winery.
After the second winery you will be taking a break and having lunch at our restaurant called "APAPACHO" Where you will be trying a traditional asado or (BBQ) and some more exquisite wines.
After lunch you will be visiting the last winery which is a very important locally and internationally, not a bad way to finish the wine tour.
Of course you will be doing the tastings at all three wineries but that's not all! You will be ending
the tour visiting a small local production specialized in the elaboration of homemade liquors, jelly,
and chocolates. After this unforgettable journey you will be heading back to your Hotel, Hostel.